Radio Artemisa – On 1 April 1941, it began operating in the municipality of Artemisa broadcaster Radio the first floor, which is identified with the initials CMAX, with the power of 250 watts and departure dial 850 kHz. The transmitter equipment was installed at the “Maria Josefa” on the road leading to the town of Las Canas. His studies were located at the hardware store “Warehouse”, owner of Estanislao Martínez. Céspedes situated at number 33, corner of Republic. Stay tune with us.
Info of The Station