Ckia FM is an urban and citizen community radio station that promotes the emergence of an inclusive, united and progressive society in the greater Quebec region.
– 115 hours of diversified programs each week:
– 350 watts of power for wide distribution in the Quebec region;
– Attention paid to information, whether local, international, ecological, feminist, artistic, etc;
– Varied musical genres, from blues to classical, including jazz, rock, with an emphasis on French music and world music;
– Art in different aspects, whether theater, cinema, literature or the representation of various cultures;
– Programs in many languages, reflecting the diversity of Quebec.
Address: 335, rue Saint-Joseph Est, bureau 200 G1K 3B4 Québec, Québec
Phone: 418 529-9026
Info of The Station
|Social Link||:||Twitter, Facebook|